RDA - Installation
RDA software download, install and it's prerequisites
CloudFabrix supports Windows, Linux, and Mac OS environments to install, configure and run RDA software. Below are the prerequisites which need to be in place before RDA can be installed and configured.
- Windows 10 / Linux / Mac OS X with the below software are installed
- CPU - 2
- Memory - 8 GB
- Disk - 50 GB
- Python 3.7.4 (recommended) or above
- pip3 utility
- Internet Connectivity to download the 'RDA' docker image.
- CloudFabrix docker registry URL: cfxregistry.cloudfabrix.io
- If there is HTTP Proxy in place, please refer to Docker documentation on how to configure HTTP Proxy settings for the Docker service.
For hosted AIOps studio which requires no installation, fill out the request form at https://www.roboticdata.ai/signup/