Organization Administration - Tasks
Login as 'Organization Admin' and two applications will be visible on 'Organization Admin' Landing UI - Asset Intelligent Advisor (AIA) and Asset Intelligence Advisor Executive (AIA) as shown in Fig1. Click on Asset Intelligent Advisor (AIA Application/Icon).
Fig1 - AIA Asset Intelligence Advisor - Organization Admin Landing UI
Main Menu - Allows Organization Administrator to navigate to Featured Application.
Applications - The Featured Applications displays all the applications, the user has access to. By clicking on the application, the user can navigate into the application.
Logoff Menu - At any stage of the application, the user can logoff from AIA by accessing logoff menu.
Click on Asset Intelligence Advisor to navigate into the application.
The home page of AIA will be as shown in Fig2 and the various options available are described below.
Fig2. AIA Home Page
1. Main Menu allows to access Featured Applications (Home page/main landing page after login), 'My Dashboard' (Any customized views, Reports saved to personal dashboard are shown here) and Clambda Jobs (background tasks logs)
- 1.At any point of time while navigating, a user can log off(Fig2.1) using the right side hamburger [Three little vertical dots](Fig2.1) menu as shown below.
Fig2.1. Right Side Menu
Fig2.2: Set As Home and Logoff
2. A User can choose to set a particular application as Home (Fig2.2) so that later time, user can login and get to the selected application instead of default applications page.
- 1.Featured Applications is the default selection when user logs in.
- 2.My Dashboard takes you to the dashboards saved to include on 'My Dashboard' which can be done from any dashboard.
- 3.Clambda jobs displays status (logs) of various user tasks.
Fig3. Left Side Main Menu