This section provides information on navigation and common symbols used across cfxOIA portal
- 1.In your web browser, enter the cfxDimensions URL provided by your/CloudFabrix administrator.
- 2.Enter your username and password, and click LOG IN.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by performing the following steps:
- 1.On the log-in page, click the Forgot Password? link.
- 2.Enter your username and click START PASSWORD RECOVERY. You will receive an email with the link to reset your password.
- 3.Click the link that you receive on your email and reset your password.
- 1.On the top right corner of every page on the application, you can click on 3 little vertical dots (hamburger menu) and click on to show the menu. Click on Logout as shown below.
CloudFabrix provides each major functionality like AIA, OIA, cfxGenie, User Management, etc as applications. Once the user logs into the platform, the home page shows the applications the user has access to.
Depending on the role of the user the applications displayed will be different. A typical home page for OIA User for cfxOIA is as shown below.
IR User Main Page
The following screen displays Project Admin Main Page.
Project Admin Main Page
Main Menu - Allows users to navigate to the Featured Applications page. The main page menu is as shown below.
Fig2.3 Organization Administrator Main Menu
Both the Main Menu and Logout menu are always available across the application for the user to navigate either back to different application or to log out from the application.
Featured applications page displays all the applications the user has access to. Click on the OIA app to navigate to the user assigned projects. Some users may have only one project while others may have more than one. The following image displayed more than one project assigned to a user as an example. The projects are named KP and KP-1 (User can provide any name which uniquely identifies the project) while creating the project by Project Administrator.
The following table summarizes commonly used icons across views / reports, and are available on the top right corner on a given dashboard