NetApp C Mode
Step by Step instructions for using NetApp C Mode as data source
- 1.NetApp ONTAP C Mode Release Version 9.X
- 2.Create an user-account with readonly user role in NetApp OnCommand System Manager
- 3.Login to NetApp OnCommand System Manager as ‘admin’ privileged user
- 4.Click on ‘Settings’.
Step 1: Login to cfxDimensions through web browser UI with 'Customer Admin' user credentials.
Step 2: Click on 'Datasources' App
Step 2: Under Datasources App, select ‘+’ icon on the top right corner to add a new Datasource
Step 3: Select DataSource Type as NetApp ONTAP C Mode
Step 4: Enter the following details:
- Storage IP/DNS Name: Specify the IP address of NetApp C Mode Device
- Username: Specify the Username (readonly user account)
- Password: Specify the Password
- Protocol: Specify the Protocol(Port value will itself change depending on protocol)
- Timeout: Specify a HTTP API query response timeout, default value is set to 60 seconds
- Test-connectivity: To verify network access and entered credentials are valid.