How to Add Authentication Server (Active Directory / LDAP)
Navigation: Main Menu (Left)(Fig1, 1) -> Administration(Fig1, 2) -> Authentication Servers (Fig1, 3).
Fig1. Authentication Servers
Click '+' to add new authentication server as shown in Fig 2
Fig 2 Add Authentication Server (Like Active Directory)
The following add Authentication Server view is shown.
Fig 3 Add Authentication Server
- 2.Server IP or Host Name
- 3.use SSL - Check this box, if SSL is required.
- 4.Protocol - Select either LDAP or Active Directory
- 6.Base BN (Only Applicable for LDAP) and not captured when Active Directory is selected.
- 7.Principal DN Format
- 8.User Search Filter Format
- 9.Username (Fully distinguished name)
- 11.Test Connection (After entering above values) To test the details entered are valid
- 12.Add - To save the values so that these are available whenever user needs to be authenticated while logging in.