CloudFabrix AIOps Solutions - AIA and OIA
CloudFabrix offers two solutions built on cfxDimensions, CloudFabrix's AIOps platform. The two solutions are:
- 1.Asset Intelligence Analytics (AIA)
- 2.Ops Intelligence Analytics (OIA)
CloudFabrix AIOps Solutions - AIA and OIA
CloudFabrix Asset Intelligence Analytics (AIA), provides real-time IT asset visibility, utilization and dependencies, along with key insights about upcoming lifecycle events (like end of sale/support/life), supportability risks due to missing or out-of- contract assets, identify non-compliant assets and measure/track enterprise specific plan of record or compliance policies. This enables IT organizations to not only optimize their existing IT environments, but also effectively plan, track and implement digital transformation initiatives like network refresh with SDN, datacenter consolidation, move to multi-vendor infrastructure etc.
AIA covers following key focus areas:
- 360-degree IT Asset Visibility and Intelligence: End-to-end visibility of all hardware and software assets, using agent-less discovery approach
- IT Asset Lifecycle Analytics & Risk Mitigation: Identification of aging and obsolete assets based on end-of-life (EoL) or end-of-support (EoS) events, identify assets under risk due to no or expiring service contracts, identify assets having security field notices or CVEs.
- Capacity Planning and Cost Optimization: Provides asset utilization analytics, like port utilization, license utilization, subscription utilization etc. for enabling capacity planning and mitigation.
- Compliance Tracking: Define and track internal compliance policies or plan of record (PoR) - identify number of hardware assets in current generation (N), previous generation (N-1, N-2, N-3 etc.) and software assets having software version that is standard, non-standard or unidentified. Flag all assets that are non-compliant or un-authorized and group by site, DC, service
- Decision Rooms (coming soon): Strategize, track and implement IT transformation projects. Perform what-if scenario analysis.
- 360-degree IT asset visibility and analytics
- IT lifecycle planning and risk mitigation
- IT asset capacity planning
- IT asset compliance tracking and system of record
- DC/Network Refresh or Modernization
- Reduction of AMC costs
- Partner-led Sales Enablement
- Advanced Asset Lifecycle Governance Services
CloudFabrix offers Operations Intelligence Analytics (OIA) domain-agnostic AIOps solution , to enable IT to evolve into predictive digital IT operations in phases, while realizing immediate benefits with common problems related to event noise and incident response. OIA is available as SaaS and On-Prem deployment.
CloudFabrix OIA Solution Key Components
OIA consists of following 3 featured modules
- 1.Alert Watch: Reduces alert noise and brings actionability to incidents by automatically correlating alerts and events from all monitoring tools. Key capabilities include:
- 2.Incident Room: Enables rapid diagnosis and resolution of incidents by providing incident-centric and context-aware operational data, knowledge base and task automation,
- 3.Stack Watch: Provides ongoing awareness of alerts, anomalies, and potential issues across the full stack from business components to underlying application and infrastructure components.
CloudFabrix also offers a set of optional core apps to provide better observability and visibility (enterprise discovery, performance monitoring, log & event monitoring) for environments that have data quality gaps or legacy tools that are ripe for replacement.
- IT Optimization Advisor: Recommendations and Analytics to enable optimization and stabilization of IT infrastructure and operations.
- Data Science App (coming soon): Intuitive AI/ML toolkit or a studio for app developers to rapidly prototype, experiment and develop new deep learning models
Following are some of the key use cases addressed by OIA solution
- Event aggregation
- Alert noise reduction
- Incident volume reduction
- Incident MTTR reduction
- Accelerating Incident response and remediation
- Visualize full stack dependency mapping