VMware vCenter 6.0 or above.
Read-only user account enabled on VMware vCenter
Login to cfxDimensions with user credentials
Under Datasources app, select ‘+’ icon on the top right corner to add new Datasource
3. Select Datasource Type as VMware vCenter
Enter the details as described below.
Access URL: Specify the access URL
Server IP/Hostname: Specify the IP Address of vCenter
Protocol: Specify the Protocol(Default is https)
Port: Specify the port(Default port for https is 443)
Username: specify the read-only user for vCenter
Password: Specify the password
Timeout: Specify the timeout required to wait for response
Note: To run the resolver with gateway, set ‘requires gateway access’ as Yes and select the gateway that you have created.
4. The “Test Connectivity” button can be used to test if the credentials provided are correct.
Log in to cfxDimensions App -> OIA App
Inside the project, under stack resolvers, search for vCenter Resolver.
Edit and select the netapp Datasource
4. Go to the OIA App and create an incident room.
5. Create an incident with Application Performance Issue/Host Performance Issue/Device Performance Issue.
6. Click on the incident ticket
7. The vCenter related information can be seen under the Asset-details tab as ESXi Servers.